Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The wedding last week was a lot of fun. We only went to the reception. The actual ceremony is really just a lot of paper signing and legal stuff. At the reception, the bride and groom sat on a magnificently decorated stage with their parents. They looked like royalty. There were a few events - cutting of the cake, pictures, etc - and then we all ate dinner. The food was great and the decorations were fabulous. On Friday of last week, I played in a hockey game - HS staff and moms vs. HS students. It was awesome - I've only played once and I didn't know the rules too well, but I ended up scoring the first two goals for our team - WOW (insert exclamation mark 'cause blogspot won't let me). We won the game - something like 11 to 2. I can't believe I actually scored - must have been beginner's luck :) On Saturday, I went to the beach. It was so relaxing - got a nice tan too. Today, I am going to get my wisdom teeth out. It should be a simple surgury, but please pray that I will not have any complications afterwards. Tomorrow is a holiday so I'll be home recuperating. I'll keep trying to post pictures - so far, it's still not working. I need a faster connection I think. Anybody got any advice?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Okay Robby...
First rule of wisdom teeth out DO NOT SUCK ON ANYTHING- I know it sounds weird but if you suck at all even sucking in air you can get the MOST PAINFUL infection type thing ever. I was taking Advil in between my prescription pain medicine, just trust me you don't want to go through that.

Second thing- I am totally proud of you that you scored two goals in hockey :) Chris also says he is proud of you (and he was on the FSU Hockey team so he knows how hard it is to get goals)

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home