Friday, September 14, 2007

Well, the weekend has come and I think I am over the malaria. Fortunately, I did not miss any school. I am still tired, though, and I have a cold that has been dragging on for almost two weeks. I will try to rest as much as I can to avoid getting sick again. Things are rolling right along with school. Progress Reports are already being sent out. I have now volunteered to be the Student Council Sponser and the students are so thankful because nobody wanted to do it. You may of heard of the recent earthquakes in Indonesia. Thankfully, I am far away from them. In fact, I didn't even know about it until someone in the States emailed me. The earthquakes hit on the West side and I am on the East side, separated by hundreds of miles and many islands. I have heard reports that the damages were minor and only a 10 foot Tsunami hit a small area. I have tried again to post more pictures on my blog, but unfortunately, my internet connection is not fast enough to load them. I'll keep trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home