Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thanks for being patient with me - I haven't updated my blog in a while - you know, end of the year busy-ness. A lot has happened lately; I'll try to sum it up. My wisdom teeth surgury went very well. I only had a little pain afterward and IBProfen took care of that. No swelling, no infection. I didn't even miss any school - PTL. We had a band concert last week and I played with the HS band as a "guest artist" (according to the program). It was so much fun - our program included Mouret's Fanfare, Beach Baby, Beauty and the Beast, Barbosa is Hungry (standing ovation), The Great Escape, and Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring. Yesterday, I moved into an apartment at the school and my new roommate is a young lady from Korea. My previous roommates will all be headed back to the States soon and a new family is moving into the house we were in. Tomorrow, I am flying out to Bali to enjoy some vacation time. Thankfully I will not be traveling alone, however. This summer, I will be working with some Indonesian students to help them learn math and computer skills as well as English. I'm already having a great summer and it looks like it'll just get better and better.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home